Sunday 18 January 2015

Just a quick visit this week.

Only had a quick visit this week and really didn't do anything, apart for collect some leafs which had been left. I had some leafs left from the other year so I just topped them up, I'll leave them for a while before I top them up. I'm in no rush to use them as I've ready got some to use,I'm still sieving the other pile and removing weed roots, it's a pain but less heartache later on when I hundreds of weeds growing. I did notice that the area I have my compost and manure isn't looking very good, seems that all the wood is starting to rot. I've never changed it since I've had the plot, so going to have to change it sooner that later.  Think I'll build a frame around the old frame, then remove the old one and the new one will hold it all in place. Well that's my plan anyway as all good plans it could all change,will keep you all informed as try and sort something out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment