Monday 12 January 2015

Just a bit done

Spent a few more hours down on be plot with the wind blowing through my hair, I decided to clear out the greenhouse and general tidy. Moved all the rubbish out of the GH and sorted out what i wanted to keep, also made a start moving the soil out. On all three sections in the GH I remove the top of the soil like the poly tunnel, then topped it up with soil/ leaf mould/ sand. The soil is from a chap on another plot he had got from some work on someone's house, the soils does look quite good and it's worth a try. I've also topped it up with leaf mould so it's looking quite good.  So the GH is soil from another plot holder and the soil in the PT is all mine, so will see how both of these fair up in this years season. I also picked some bits up from the plot, not a lot but it's something. 


No comments:

Post a Comment