Monday 26 January 2015

Digging a little

I did a little digging over the weekend even though I wasn't going to dig this year, but decided to dig the section I'm planting my spuds. Not doing many this year as its only that seems to eat them,might just plant 1 bag of 2nds and 1 main crop. Or just plant main crop really early and just take up if and when needed, it could be a bumper crop of spuds but if we don't eat them no point in growing them. May increase what we eat and decrease the rest, might put more onions in we do like our onions though. Think last year I planted nearly 600 onions and it took ages to plant them, you felt like giving up because I had loads to plant. Will try some new ones this year as well as some old ones, I did lose a few last year but wasn't just one type. It will end up like an onion farm hehe, anyway only time will tell.  In the pond we have plenty of frogs in the centre of the pond mating, looks like we will be over run with them not complaining it's nice to see.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment