Saturday 26 April 2014

Have info temptation

Couldn't wait any longer and sowed more seeds,if felt like the year was passing by real quick and nothing growing. So I left work early with a bag full of seeds and headed straight to the greenhouse,I got myself a chair and some compost also put radio on then sowed away. It was raining also so it was quite good staying dry apart from the odd leak, I got a bit potted and also sorted some of the early seeds i had done a month ago. I've still got a fair bit of weeding to do after the rain we have had,the weeds soon sprout up and take over shame the veg doesn't grow that fast. The seeds that sorted out yesterday are as follows. 


Celery Victoria 

California peppers 

Sprouts 

Toms ailsa Craig 

Broccoli 

Curly kale 

Celtic cabbage 

Cucumber delikatess 

Bell peppers 

Courgettes ambassador and Jemmer 

Hungarian wax peppers 





No comments:

Post a Comment