Saturday 8 June 2013

Trying some new ways

I have plenty of tomato  and pepper plants growing in the greenhouse,only problem i have is i don't want to spend loads of grow bags for them all. I have over 30 Tom plants and 40 pepper plants,so just for the tomato plants id need over 10 grow bags and 15 for the peppers. I have given a few plants away so the totals have changed a little but still a lot of bags to buy,so I've decided to try different soils to grow them. The plants may not grow but at least I've tried something else,it's all about trial and error and seeing what works and not. I will grow some in grow bags because I know I'll get something in return,fingers crossed the others will grow and then I can  try again next year. 



Leafs and compost 



Compost and manure 




Leafs and weeded soil will explain later,below it
Leafs + weeded soil and manure. 


No comments:

Post a Comment