Thursday 9 May 2013

Re potting on

I've done a lot of re-potting on this last few days and still have a bit left to do,I've re-potted 2 lots of sweetcorn,courgettes,tomatoes,cabbages, even potted on some beetroot but it didn't look good. Ive sown two types of cucumbers that have come through now,I didn't see anything one day and the next we had about 10 coming though. It's surprising how quick something's grow with a little heat,then you get some that don't grow and others that are like rockets.


Everyone been saying to each other have your potato popped through yet,I had a look and my earlies have come through. But everyone seems to be laughing at me,because mine have grown away from the ridges and none are in a straight line. I do the same each year dig a trench and plant the spuds,then I bank them up but never do it straight well it looks ok when I've planted them.









No comments:

Post a Comment