Tuesday 7 May 2013

That weekend went quick

Wow that BH weekend went quick and I hardly did anything,well did a little more than i would of done if I was sat at home. I planted the blackcurrant bush i go given the other week,I'm looking forward to getting some fruit from it later on sometime in the future. I gave the bush a good tidy up before I planted it,only because it had a few Weeds and twigs mixed in the tub.

I also got given a couple of tomato plants that a chap had spare growing,the only thing is the ones I have been given are a lot bigger than mine. Mine have been growing in a unheated greenhouse,the ones given to me was grown in a heated greenhouse. What a difference a heated one is to a unheated greenhouse,I'll need a long extension lead to reach my house.


For a while now I've been looking for trays to put pots in instead of one at a time,I use an old dog bed tray to hold a few pots in. I do use tube caps I get from work which do work a treat, but I still wanted more bigger trays to hold more in either inside the greenhouse or outside. I have had the trays under my nose for weeks without thinking, it's the home delivery trays you get your shopping in. The trays have holes in so I've used some sheeting to cover them up,or you could use old compost bags to cover the holes up.











No comments:

Post a Comment