Wednesday 17 April 2013

Part time Gardner

Can't you tell I'm back at work because of no blogging this week,only spent a few hours at the plot due to been busy at work. Did spend a few hours on Saturday at the plot so that made up for it a little, hoping to fit a few more hours in today I hope. We have movement at the allotment with some of the seeds implanted a few weeks ago, the red cabbage / Brussels sprouts brilliant / pea onwards / sugar snap peas /and Cheltenham beetroot have all started to grow.

I may of planted a lot of my seeds early or late compared to last year and the year before sowing,but the seeds I have sowed I've only done a few out of each pack so have some spare to sow later on. The pea onward and sugar snap peas I've already sowed outside,these ones in trays are spare ones I will plant out in a few weeks.










No comments:

Post a Comment