Sunday 7 April 2013

Seeds and greenhouse.

That's it my last day of my holidays and back to work tomorrow,it's been a good week chilled out at home and been to the allotment a few times. So now it's a few hours after work and weekend,it will feel like I'm a part time gardener. So today I've sown a few more seeds and did a little more on the green house, what I've sown I've put into pots and trays. The onion Ishikura I've put into large white tub and left in the greenhouse,I'm going to grow them in tubs instead of outside to see what happens.


All year round lettuce,
Sweetcorn mini pop,
Brussels sprouts brilliant,
Turnips golden ball,
Onion Ishikura Bunching,
Winter leeks,



The work on the greenhouse I did today was I'd taken that pallet out I was going to use as a work area,then i stripped it down and put it back in as slats (Keith's idea). Also blocked the back part up with Perspex so now just have to sort the front part out and inside.




















No comments:

Post a Comment