Friday 17 April 2015

Few more seeds done

Well last year it seemed we was late at sowing seeds and early the year before, now I'm thinking do I or don't I sort some seeds out. It's still 2 to 3 weeks earlier than last year if I sow the seeds now,the little voice in my head made me do sow some seeds. Well I planted 12 seeds of each into trays, then in a few more weeks I'll do some more. 


Beetroot boltardy 12. 15/4/15 Moneymaker toms 12.   15/4/15 AYR CAULIFLOWER 12. 15/4/15 Sprouts Montgomery f1 12. 15/4/15 Toms red alert 12.   15/4/15 Pointed cabbage greyhound 12.   15/4/15., this is all I've done so not a lot, give a few weeks then the greenhouse will be full. I also had to buy some compost to start the seed growing, only because my own compost has got seeds growing in it so it's hard to pick out the weeds or seeds. So I'll start growing in shop compost then transfer to own compost when big enough, I know I wasn't going to buy any but had no choice. 


I'm still eating beetroot from last year and just finished 2013 jars, so 2014 to eat just in time for 2015 beets. I'm hoping the beetroot will last only because I can't stop eating it, I go through stages I don't eat any then eat loads . 




No comments:

Post a Comment