Monday 16 March 2015

Sunday morning at the plot

Went to the plot on Sunday and well before the normal time of 1pm, I was at the plot wait for it before 10am how good is that. I surprised myself I could do it and was quite chuffed, so the plant was just to some some chilli seeds and that was it. Oh no that's not it I did see the  key holder for the container, which holds the rotovator but he was going home . A gentle chat with him and he gave me the key so I could borrow it for a few hours, so I rushed on to the plot removed all the bricks and planks also the large beetroot. Then fired up the beast and dug up the plot to the best I could do, going to give it one or two more blasts and that should help a little. 

I also sorted out some seeds to plant out and try also them coir pellets, planted six chilli seeds in the pellets and 6 in a tray to see what happens. The seeds i planted are Chilli pepper cayenne,JalapeƱo,Leeks,Venus tomatoes . So that the season started and I can't wait to carry on. 









No comments:

Post a Comment