Sunday 26 October 2014

Wow got time

Wow finally made to the plot this week after nearly 2 weeks of trying, it's either been busy at home and work or it raining. I got here on Friday for a couple of hours I know it's not a lot but it's some, I managed to trim all the Tom plants and take up the cucumbers. Still have some tomatoes growing so chuffed with that, the cucumbers are a little fat and soft in the middle. Most likely get put on the compost heap ready for next year, the odd one may be ok will have to check and take home. The ones in the past had really hard skins so had to peel them first, which wasn't to bad to do but a pain for others. 

I've took all my Netting down and stored away for next year,I may get a couple more years out of it fingers crossed. All the Sweetcorn had finished so all thats been took up and composted, all the cabbages and sprouts that had bolted have been removed also. While removing the netting and the timber / bricks that was holding down the netting, I found clumps of snails under the planks and bricks I soon got rid of them. 

I'll try and not leave it so long before posting anything again, i do miss coming to the plot but things get on the way. Happy Digging one and all. 




No comments:

Post a Comment