Tuesday 2 September 2014

Well that was a week.

Well that's was a week and half all the plans went out of the window, I took a weeks holiday to catch up on some work at home and allotment. spend half the week running back and fourth to hospital,mother hot took I'll but she's ok now. So I managed a couple of days on the plot weeding and doing bits as you do,also some decorating at home still loads to do. I'm still taking my first earlies up and 99% of them are full of holes so getting binned,my second earlies aren't to bad but still getting some rubbish ones.  All my broad beans have died on me and turned black, don't know if I'll save any for next year but I might. 


I picked a few toms and a couple of small garlic cloves up.also the normal onions and cucumbers. My melons are growing slowly one in sat on a tray,the other one has got wedged in between the pallet frame. I got given a melon for another chap,but don't know what he's feeding them on because it's massive . 





No comments:

Post a Comment