Monday 19 May 2014

Need to get mojo back

Need to get my gardening mojo back think I've left it hiding in the shed,I've been to the plot not as much as I wanted. Either busy at work or dog sitting the two kids (dogs),also other shifts have changes at home. I've for a bit planted in trays in the greenhouse,just need to pot on a bit more before planting out. It seemed to be ages till we started sorting the seeds out,it felt that we was months behind and was never going to catch up.  I've sown a few things in the soil but that's not working,I planted out then it rained for 3days then we had baking sun. So now the plot is rock hard on top and nothing can get through the crust,I keep weeding and trying to loosen the soil but it's winning.  Saying that when i have had a look at some other plots mine doesn't seem that bad,I know we see our own plot as it's not taking shape but they are. Think I'll just have to crack on with it and it will sort itself out,sorry for waffling on.

No comments:

Post a Comment