Friday 16 May 2014

Helping out and strawberries

Been a couple of times to the little plot to do a spot of weeding,I always go on about weeding sorry can't help it. I have to do a little at a time only because I keep getting blisters / back ache and knees hurting,I think I need shooting I think if I keep moaning about weeding.

Anyway while at the plot I found a little bee in the water butt,I find them every year and have to fish them out to safety. I don't know if this one made it to the end,I gave it some sugar water to help it along but wasn't to keen on it. 



Also my strawberries have started to grow so I'm looking forward to picking them later on,but in the greenhouse Keith has some strawberries in tubs and these have turned red not green like mine.






No comments:

Post a Comment