Saturday 19 April 2014

Well that the birds back again on my plot making a nest and laying eggs, I have a stack of pallets at the bottom of the plot and the birds hiding in them. It must be the same bird because it's made a nest next to the old one,I've had birds nesting in an old shed the other year. Last year I had bees and wasps making nests in a pile of soil,which I wanted to dig up and move  but couldn't. 


I'm going to try and grow some sweet potatoes this year,I did see on a blog how someone else had grown them and did well. Haven't decided if I did get some slips growing if I'd grown in pots or in the soil,fingers crossed these grown and do well. The site I found the information out was http://www.outlawgarden.com/2012/04/25/grow-your-own-sweet-potatoes/
I will keep you informed on how I get along. 







No comments:

Post a Comment