Thursday 3 April 2014

Well nothing to report

I was hoping to get a bit done this week but best plans alway change,well it wasn't anyone's fault just me full of Man Flu. I've been under the weather for about 2 weeks now,I'm starting to feel a little better so let's hope I can play out near the weekend. I wanted to start to plant my onions and more spuds,so if all goes well I'll get some done at weekend. 


Last weekend well Saturday I pop to the plot and did sow some seeds while sat in a warm greenhouse,I  didn't do a lot just half a dozen of each. I know it's a tad early but I've seen others sowing loads of seeds so feel left out. For some reason it doesn't feel right at the moment not sowing my seeds,it may be just me and it will all fall into place over the next month or so. This is what I put into pots last weekend. 



Winter squash gold nugget 29/3/2014 

Sweet peppers Spanish mix 29/3/14

Sweet peppers yolo wonder 29/3/14

Beetroot boltardy 29/3/14

Spring onions in pot 29/3/14

Red cabbage 29/3/14

All year round lettuce 29/3/14

Melon canta charentais. 29/3/14

Chilli peppers long slim 29/3/14

Sweet peppers Marconi 29/3/14 

No comments:

Post a Comment