Thursday 27 March 2014

Not been this week

Not been to the plot this week been a tad busy at work,also got man flu so that hasn't helped. Well I popped down to take some compost straight from work,that's it I'm hoping to get down on Friday and Saturday if all goes well. Think I'll get some seeds sorted while sitting in the warm greenhouse I hope,I'll put radio on and  I will be in my own little world. 


In other news I made some more wine at the weekend,well I bottled it up and got 6 bottles. Think I started it in January and the rhubarb was from the plot last year,I've got more growing thing year and I've sown some new seeds for the first time. I took a reading and the wine came out about 10% which isn't bad,will do some more this year but will add more fruit to it.



 


No comments:

Post a Comment