Saturday 16 November 2013

Another week done and dusted.

Well that's another week done and this time I've been to the allotment,I've not been everyday but been more than once. I got a bit done so quite chuffed and even chatted for a bit,still a bit to do but can start to relax a little and start to plan next year. Nearly all of the veg is up now just my sprouts /swedes /cabbages left to pick,just picked the last marrows up and will use when needed or just give away. 

Over the last few years I haven't done well on raspberries well the ones I've bought,so I've been given some and have been planted at the bottom of the plot. I have now been given some more so I've planted them as well,think I've planted about 10 I think. I put them near the old ones so I hope these grow,I weeded the section and moved all the bark from the sides. I moved all the bark to the bottom of the bed then put some carpet tiles down,once the tiles had been put down I put the bark back on top of them just to tidy it up and compress the weeds

We have a path inside the polytunnel now so just have to did the soil over on one side,once it's done it will save me a few pence next year so I don't have to buy compost. 













No comments:

Post a Comment