Wednesday 9 October 2013

Toms peppers and booze

Picked a few toms up the other day way to many just to leave in the fridge,I was going to slice and freeze a lot of them for later on during the year. Well mainly to add to curry's or spaghetti Bol,but most of them didn't make it to the freezer. I made a curry and I used about 2 1/2 to 3lb of them instead of tin toms. Even a lot of the peppers never made it to the fridge l,all went into a curry well 3 up to now. Still a few peppers down on the plot as well as loads of chillies,I need to freeze or dry them out to last is till next year. 


Just an update on the wilkinson's pilsner I made last month it's ready to test,I've tried a few and it's really nice. It will get better with age but it might not last that long, I compared it to the beer the lad was drinking and it's the one on the. Left. 






No comments:

Post a Comment