Saturday 7 September 2013

Another week wasted but.

That's another week gone and not a lot done down on the plot,well it has been quite warm so but hard to play out. So I got on with sorting both greenhouse out by trimming a few plants down,so all tom and cucumber plants are a bit naked now. So now all the plants can breathe a little  better now and get a little light in,so things should start to pick up a bit better. As I was sorting the greenhouse I out I noticed I have a red chilli,whoop whoop that's the first one Ive had yeah baby. 



I did notice down at the bottom of the plot the caterpillars had eaten my sprout leaves last week,but they have moved to my swedes now and all I have is twigs now. Looks like most of the plot holders have been hit by the little buggers,you can see them crawling from one plot to the other. 


All my onions are up now apart from about 3 I think,so most of them are drying out and need to be stored. I hung a few up to dry in the shed,it's my attempt at stringing them up but if it works that's fine. 








No comments:

Post a Comment