Tuesday 23 July 2013

Not enough hours

Don't seem to be enough hours in the day or days of the week,that much I want to do but just can't find the time. Or it could be me just begin lazy and saying I'll do it in a minute, I try and blog every time i go to the plot but that never works. I go to the plot with a list in my head,but end up doing something else and leaving the original job. 

Anyway things that I've done is picked a little more veg to bring home,now that I try and make soup I'm trying new recipes. Even thinking what can I make wine out of that's simple to make,I'll have another couple of batches of rhubarb to bring home and some beetroot soon. I've just bottled some red wine and started some strawberry flavoured wine. I've got rhubarb wine already bottled but don't know of that's any good,in demijohns I have 2 rhubarb 1 pineapple 1 strawberry. 

I've put some guttering up along the new greenhouse,just have to put a container at the end to catch the water. 

I took a couple of picture of red cabbages and Lilly's in the pond,I do like the colour of the red cabbage and Lilly flower. 

I got given some gooseberries for filling someone water butts up,think I'll add that to some wine later on. Picked a couple of cucumbers up a little pale but both are fine,also some spring onion which are going quite quick. 








No comments:

Post a Comment