Sunday 16 June 2013

Little veg

I had a quick visit to the plot yesterday so I decided to doña quick weeding session,I didn't get on my knees but did it the easy way by hoeing them all. I did manage to weed about 3/4 of the plot,just have to get on my Knees for the rest of the weeding. While I was weeding around the cabbages and sprouts I did notice something white,had a look and to my amazement it was the turnips that was growing. Whoop whoop I have some veg growing I took up a couple of small ones,only one made it home because I ate one of them while weeding (I know I'm bad).

While weeding around the marrows / courgettes / sweetcorn I did notice something else,whoop whoop again I have a baby marrow growing. Also I have some lettuces growing in the compost bin,love this part planting seeds and brining the veg home once grown. 

My new water catching bath is working just need to fill around the bath to make it look neater,I also need some more guttering for the other side so that water can go in the bath. While I was admiring the bath i did notice some bugs and bees floating,I'd save some bugs also save one bee and loss one bee. 












No comments:

Post a Comment