Thursday 7 March 2013

More done.

Seems ages since I last posted but it was beginning of last week,I do try and blog but alway end up doing something else and say I will do it later. But anyway I've been to the little plot and done a bit of this and that, well mainly bugger all really. I've finished some of the path that leads to the leaves that I have stored,just have to get a little more bark to fill the path up

I have a few more leaves to collect and fill the little cage up,it's took loads of barrow loads up to now and still need to wet and pack it down a little more.

I also made a few more starts on the new build well the greenhouse /tunnel,I was going to use the large pallets that I had collected.But the pallets I had are not all the same apart from the length,so decided to use the smaller ones dotted around the allotment. We decided to screw sections together well 2 at a time,we have used 12 small pallets in total.


So now we have put up two rows of pallets up nearly the same length I might of measured it wrong,also worked out how we are going to do the roof with a trampoline frame. It's going to be one of those builds that change every 5 mins while building it,good job I have my little helper Keith who keeps me on the right track.


















No comments:

Post a Comment