Tuesday 26 February 2013

Little more done.

I sorted some old decking out to use as sides for the path towards the leaves,it will also run along side the polytunnel once it been built. I have nearly done one side of the path just have to stake it down,once the other side is done i will leave to carpet tiles down and put sheeting and bark down. Just saves us walking on the soil all of the time,then I can work out the size of the tunnel / greenhouse and flower bed at the side of the tunnel.

Whilst I had a little time spare I raked over the section the onions and garlic are trying to grow in, i got rid of the weeds and the odd onion by accident it also broke up the soil on top from being compacted down with the snow we had.

Oh we found this rat in the rat trap.





No comments:

Post a Comment