Monday 17 December 2012

Not enough time

Wow what a week I've only been to the allotment for about 2 hours this week,beginning of the week it was frozen and end of week a little wet. Another thing that didn't help I was on Jury Service for the full week,so by the time I got home it was to dark to go and do anything. I don't think I will get anything done this week unless we get sent home,it's another week on jury service so half of me wants a trial and other half wants to go home.

I still have a few things that need doing at the plot but will have to wait to do it,i think last year I was all sorted when it came to Christmas just don't want to start to panic.

With all this spare time I've had this week I could of done loads of blogging,I wish I could do more blogging but always find something else to do or just lazy and do nothing at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment