Sunday 21 October 2012

Little bit more done.

Had a few hours on the plot on Saturday and Sunday,I managed to get some jobs done that I've put of for ages and should of done a while back. I finally planted the winter cauliflower and winter leeks,don't know if any of these will take but had to get them in the ground.

All the peppers have finished now so it's back to the shop now to get some,took some more toms home i have a few left in greenhouse but most of them are green. Another red and white cabbage took up, the red ones are better than the white ones.

I took all the peeper plants and Tom plants that had finished out of the greenhouse,all I have left is a few Tom plants and that's it. I got quite upset taking them all out and having nothing left in the greenhouse,all the old plants and compost went onto my compost bin which is getting quite full.

As I was taking out all of the plants from the greenhouse i had a nice surprise I found a cucumber,the last one of the year can't wait to grow them again next year. Last year i planted a few strawberry plants but and only a couple survived,this year I have 25 healthy plants from runners on a couple of plants. I've potted them all up and put inside the greenhouse,it will hopefully make them last over the winter and be ready to plant out in the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment