Wednesday 18 July 2012

Quick post

Had a few more days at weeding and it's coming on fine now just have to keep up with it,or once I've dug over the soils cover up if nothing else is going in. I took up 4 plants of potatoes which was 2 tubers I had planted, I got about 10 -12 small spuds from it which was ok but supposed to be baking potatoes. I have had a few of them and seem to be ok and tasty so that's not to bad, these ones are called Vanessa's so will see how the rest are before I decide to buy them for next year.

Took another bag full of broad beans home again and these have all gone, well i had eaten them over a couple of nights think I have a secret love for them. Cucumber are getting a bit bigger now and looking good, also the tomatoes are getting bigger so looking forward to having some of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment