Sunday 15 July 2012

Cucumber plants are growing.

My cucumber plants have started to a little in the greenhouse,but I think I may of over done it by planting to many in one tub. I have put 3 plants in each tub which was fine when each one was small, now that each plant has grown a little more it's like a forest in the greenhouse. Last year I did the same 3 plants and was ok,I can't even move them because all of them are tied to each other as they have grown.

Got told yesterday the spuds which we thought had blight isn't blight just became water logged,still going to still cut them down with the plants on still dying and won't help the spuds underneath. It's not just on the allotments that are suffering with damp
Spuds the farmers are also,I thought my toms had blight so I cut the infected sections away hoping that cures it.

In other news I got a bit more weeding done so slowly getting to the end,then we can start all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment