Friday 28 October 2011

Weeding and chatting

Left work early today and went straight to the allotment, so by the time I left the allotment 5 hours had passed. I did a little chatting and weeding like you do,I also took up all the marrows that was remaining. I must have about 44 marrows to find space for at home don't know how I'm going to do that,some of the marrows may need to be thrown but I have a few to save.

So it looks like I have a lot of soup to make and freeze,will see how the marrows will store without freezing. I did get a section weeded not a lot but better than nothing, I'm hoping to go for most of the day tomorrow and get some more done. Also I'm going to the garden centre tomorrow to get some raspberry bushes for next years crop, its the first time I've tried fruit it isn't that I haven't got the space.

No comments:

Post a Comment