Sunday 30 October 2011

Raspberry's

Had a good day yesterday at the allotment dug over some of the plot and weeded a section, also went out to the local garden centre to get some raspberry bushes. I did go to the garden centre a couple weeks ago to price the bushes up, when I went yesterday to get some the prices had gone up or I looked at the wrong price. The bushes i purchased were Tulameen and Glen Clova so hopefully get a bit of fruit of them in the coming years.

I've already prepared some of the land for them to get planted later on today, well I've dug the some holes and put some compost in them. I need to soak them for 2 hours each before i plant them and build a frame for them to grow and train them,but I can build the frame a little later on over the coming months.

No comments:

Post a Comment