Saturday 21 May 2011

I have been this week.

Been to the allotment a few times this week but not had chance to blog it, so will make up for it now and will blog later when i go this afternoon. The sugar snap peas are coming through so i have put some netting around them to stop the birds from taking them, also put some netting over my Red cabbage - sprouts and turnips to fend of the birds.My Dwarf beans are not looking very good every since i put them in the soil its been windy every since and all the leaves have come off, so i have 2 rows of bare stems of beans hopefully they will grow back.
I have managed to plant 6 tom plants in grow bags inside the green house and 3 plants in a grow bag at home, so that leaves me with 3 more plants to sort out.  I have re potted the courgettes this week into bigger pots because they getting to big for the pots they in at the moment, only due to sowing them quite early and putting too many in to grow at once have learnt my lesson so a little at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment