Sunday 15 May 2011

Been Busy

Not blogged for a little while been a little busy at work but i have been to the allotment a few times, but not had chance to update my blog. I have sowed a few more things this week some in the greenhouse and some straight into the ground, sowed cauliflower into pots and swede straight into the ground. I have planted my 2nd row of Beetroot which i have been growing in trays, the sweetcorn has started to come through which i sowed a couple of weeks ago. I have done some more weeding and spread out the lettuce which is growing nicely, also planted some more lettuce and radish and put out my Dwarf French beans  i know its early but they getting to big for the greenhouse.
Also planted Red Cabbage - Sprouts - Turnips in the ground which have been growing in the greenhouse not to sure if i have enough of them growing.


Thinned out lettuce


2nd row of beetroot


Sweetcorn coming through


Cauliflower


Dwarf French Beans


Swede.

No comments:

Post a Comment