Monday 21 July 2014

Veg and weeding

Well good job I spent the week before last on the plot as I did nothing last week,think I got about 80% weeded and was quite chuffed. Last week with work / family I only got chance to water,the weeds had a field day in the areas I haven't sorted. 

Whilst at the plot just watering I did gather a few veggies up,some of them are started to fill out and grow quite nicely. You look one day and you have have nothing,then the next you have loads and have to much. Getting way to many courgettes and broad beans,the courgettes will end up like marrows and the beans are massive. The beetroots doing ok but it's buried a little under the soil,think when I planted them I went a but to deep. I've given loads away so it's time to try and fill my freezer with some,I never learn only plant what I can eat and not feed 1000's. 













No comments:

Post a Comment