Wednesday 2 July 2014

Early start

I finished work at 6:30 am and went straight to the allotment,I was tired out but didn't want to miss the the chance to weed. Well it had been raining few days ago and we couldn't get on the plot,so the water had dried up on top but still damp underneath. So that made the weeding a little better than last week when it was rock hard,so I spent 3 and half hours on my knee's weeding a section. I got 95% of it done but the tiredness caught up with me and I needed to go home,so will finish it on Friday when I finish work after lunch. I won't get much done this weekend got a busy one,got a stag party to go to on Saturday,then Sunday it's someone's house party so nothing do then. I may get to the plot on Monday If I feel ok,it should be ok even with a thick head. Whilst I was weeding the plot I uncovered my carrot patch,well I don't think I can supply a rabbit with tea for a night. 







No comments:

Post a Comment