Monday 9 June 2014

Nothing over the weekend

Nothing much happened over the weekend as I'd been away for a few days,but did a little on Friday after work so was quite chuffed. I know but I weeded the sections between the greenhouses,the strawberry / raspberry and pond area got weeded and I enjoyed it for some reason. The strawberry bed doesn't like anything has changed but it has,I've covered the strawberries over but forgot to take picture. 

My gooseberries have started to grow now for the first time,will have to cover them over before the birds take the all. The rasps are still small it's took me over 3 years to get some growth,must be special slow growing ones I think. I pick good handful of strawberries some full ones and half eaten ones. Still got loads on the verge of turning red,looks like another good crop of them this year. 


In the pond I have a few pond snails I was supposed how quick these buggers can move,either along the sides or just floating around waiting for wind to push them. 









No comments:

Post a Comment