Thursday 19 June 2014

Few hours therapy

Just had a few hours at the plot today after I finished work,had a few little jobs that needed sorting out. One job that needed doing was to string up the  tomatoes and cucumbers,I picked the side shoots and strung them all up supposed to of done this ages ago.  I always get side tracked and end up doing other things,anyway at least I've done them just have to keep an eye on them. I've still got a a few things to plant out either in big pots or out side, you always end up sowing way to many seeds. I've already given a few thing away and still a few things left,if I give it a couple more bit pushes then I should be sorted. 


I picked another little harvest while chilling at them plot well the same as last time,I got a few spuds and broad beans also 5lb of strawberries. The spuds and beans will get eaten and the odd one given away,but the strawberries had to be cleaned and trimmed then frozen. If I left them in the fridge most of them would go soft and start to rot, so I had to save them and freeze them to many to eat. 






No comments:

Post a Comment