Sunday 1 June 2014

4 days and 4 hours

Well it took me Just about 4 days to weed the onion section,I nearly gave up and left them to it. I'm glad I didn't and stuck with it,it might be easier if i didn't plant that many onions. Once the weeds have gone the buggers find a new part to grow in,never mind it keeps me busy.  When I left work I decide also to weed the section for the cabbages and bits to go in,wow that took its toll on me again. My knees / neck / back was hurting a bit well a lot,when you start to hurt all you want to do is stop. But that's doesn't help much when you have loads to do,I finished  the section and got it sorted and was chuffed. It was about 25ft x 15ft that I weeded and is looking ok,just have take fill the space up now with some lovey veg. 





No comments:

Post a Comment