Thursday 8 May 2014

Greenhouse getting full

Oh it feels good that when pop down to the plot you can't get in the greenhouse,it's not that it's locked it because it's full of lovely trays with seeds in. After a few weeks of doing nothing in the greenhouse,I finally got a lot more sowed in trays. What I've got sowed over the last few days was 


Cabbage primo 

Turks turban 

Savoy best of all 

Swede Marian 

Squash big max 

Cabbage early Durham 

Butternut squash 

Rocket salad 

Spring onions 

Sweetcorn glory 

Sweetcorn Agnes

Spinach  

Baby leaf chard 

Turnip purple top 

Beetroot red beet.


I got given a couple of plants to plant near the pond,I've put them at the top end near a bird feeder I got given. I also put some solar lights around the pond from our garden at home, don't know if these will work will have to pop down on a night to check. Only problem if people can see them from the public path they might go missing,hoping the hedge will block the view and  the lights will be safe. 


I need to crack on again with the weeding before it gets out of control,we had some of that magic stuff from the sky RAIN and the weeds love it. All the parts that I weeded doesn't look like I've touched it at all, it's a never ending cycle dig one up and it's twin pops up in its place.





No comments:

Post a Comment