Wednesday 8 January 2014

Seeds

I sat down and made a list of what seeds I have and what I need,only problem I said last year I was going to cut down on seeds I bought. Well as you can see I didn't listen to myself and bought loads again,don't even thing I've got the space to plant them all out or even sow them. I want to buy more seeds but I need to control what I'm buying,decisions decisions it's tough I know I'll see if I can cope. 


Chilli peppers apache
Cabbages primo
Pepper beauty Bell
All year round lettuce
White Lisbon onions
Small red Beetroot
Melon
Courgette ambassador F1
Rocket salad
Peppers
Salad leaf spinach reddy f1
Beetroot boltardy
Cabbage red drumhead
Savoy Best of all
Iceberg lettuce
Curly kale
White Lisbon onions
Sugar snap peas
Onward Pea
Celery Victoria F1
 Sweetcorn Agnes
Baby leaf rhubarb Chard red
Gardeners Delight tomato
Cucumbers
Leeks
Sprouts
Carrots Nantais 2
Broccoli
Celtic cabbage
Runner bean Butler
Carrots resistafly
Purple top Turnip
Parsnip
Carrots flyaway
Sweetcorn Kelvedon glory
Radish
Swede Marian
Sweet peppers
Chives
Squashes Turk turban
Carrots senior
Courgettes Jemmer 
Fennel
Cucumber burpless 
Kohlrabi 
Big Max pumpkin
Variety of peppers
Hungarian yellow Wax hot
Butternut squashes
Gold nugget squashes
Variety of tomatoes
Chilipepper Long slim
Cabbage Durham early
Beetroot Detroit globe
Variety of flower seeds




No comments:

Post a Comment