Sunday 10 November 2013

That's another week gone

Thats another week done and dusted and done bugger all again,it's the same thing babysit the dogs while everyone is at work. That's the problem me starting work early I finish early,so everyone is still at work. So the only chance i had to go to the plot was Saturday and Sunday,couldn't do all day but did a bit. On Saturday we met at the plot at 8:30 to get a lift to get some manure,so 3 of us travelled down and shifted some shit. We only had chance to get one trailer load this time,so will have to go back and get some more. The first load went straight into Keith's holdings,do the next will be all mine Mwhahahhahaha.

picked a little veg after we had moved all of the manure,I only kept some of the beetroot so I could pickle it. The rest I gave away to the inlaws. Thought I do my  little bit and help out,I also have them a demijohn of Elderberry wine to help out. But it looks like they have a shed full of wine anyway bugger,anyway the wine I made is fresh wine not shop bought wine. 

managed to pickle a bit of the beetroot and got 4 jars of it,I still have a bit to pick so will do it once I've got some spare jars. I would make some wine out of it but don't know what it tastes like,no point making it if I don't like it. The wine will be ready in  few months so can decide then,well that's if I can wait that long to drink it.





















No comments:

Post a Comment