Thursday 26 September 2013

That's gone quick.

Well that's another week nearly over with the weeks are passing so quickly,I've been a couple of times to the plot to get a little done. I have finished digging another section I was a tad tired after I'd finished it,I had to sit down and have a cuppa. 


With me not having much luck over the last few years with raspberries,Nigel had trimmed all his rasps down and gave me a few cuttings. So I have it a quick weed and planted about 20 cuttings,I know it's a lot but some of them may not grow. I have a few more to plant so just have to sort some space out. 


So now I have my rhubarb / strawberries and rasps all in the same spot,think I might even plant some brambles all for wine making next year.  At the beginning of the plot which I'd weeded a few weeks ago, I was going to cover it in gravel just to tidy it up. But I've not had chance to pick any up so I've covered it in wood chipping's,some one had dropped them at the allotment for anyone to use. If and when I do get the gravel I can move the chipping's and replace with gravel,all I've rested the chipping's on is some old carpet tiles .












No comments:

Post a Comment