Monday 23 September 2013

Just a little done

I've done some bits down on the plot but not as much as I wanted,but at least I got some bits done. Well at least I got more done than sat on my bottom all day,I do try and update every time I go to the plot but never do. I end up watching TV /reading /or making wine,I know i said it all before the same reasons why it takes ages to blog. Anyway I got most of my onions dried and dead skin peeled,just a few left to do then I will bag them up and bring home. 


A little while ago I planted some aubergine seeds hoping i would get some,I have some but not big enough to bring home and eat. 


Over the last few days while it's been dry I've done a little more digging,I've done more digging than I did last year. It's a been ok digging due to the little rain we had,also the soil I dug over was mulched with leafs last year. Another thing I've been doing is trying to make more wine from things on the plot,I've done some more bramble and elderberry wines. Going to do some swede and marrow wine once I get some bits together,will have to remember to bag and freeze brambles next when the bushes are full of them. 







No comments:

Post a Comment