Monday 24 June 2013

Rain stopped play

Went to the plot on sunday to either carry on weeding or tidy the shed out,it had been raining for some of sunday morning so I thought it would be to wet. Once at the plot the soil was just right to stand on and not get covered in mud,so i carried on weeding and got a bit more done then rain stopped play. I took a picture of the weeds but not a final one till later on,so then I decided to tidy the shed a little and get rid of the rubbish I've collected. So like the
Weeding I've done half weeding and half tidy the shed. 

In other news I had to cover my strawberries up because the birds have been at them,also my beans and peas have started to grow. The beans are only small so I will leave them a little while longer before picking,but the pea onwards are ok to pick now and already started to eaten them. 







No comments:

Post a Comment