Friday 29 March 2013

Did a little bit.

Went to the plot today with juke and did a few hours,had loads to do in my mind but only did a bit. But hey a little is better than nothing at all,I started by breaking some pallets up carefully then gave in and smashed some up. I'm using some of the strips for the new greenhouse roof,just so I can screw the Perspex roof to it. Then removed some sheeting from the plot which was covering some leaves up, I covered the leaves up last year to see what would happen. Some of them had rotted down but most stayed the same the same and the soils still wet,I have moved some around to dry out and will see what happens.



I also moved some logs that had been sitting near the shed and put them along the path,I put them along the path for bugs to use and as a marker to divide the plot into 3. So now i will have a rough idea if I'm using to much space in each section well that's the idea.










No comments:

Post a Comment