Monday 25 March 2013

Not enough time

I Went to the allotment over the weekend just to take some Perspex for another project later on,it had been snowing the ground was frozen solid. I'd waited all week to go and play and the weather spoilt it,I have trouble sometimes going during the week due to work and the dog. If I can get someone to look after him while I leave work and go straight to the plot he's not bad,if I go home and take him for his run then i go to plot he's makes himself sick\keeps going to the door looking for me\ he's up and down on the chair. It's a little cold for him just to sit and wait while I play, if I'm not going to be long I'll take him and a ball then i can throw the ball In between doing a little.

That's my reason for not going to the allotment as much as i want to,I do love him to bits and he's a right Daddy's Boy his face lights up if he knows he's going to the allotment. He's worse than the kids. Love Him Really and wouldn't change him I'll still take him and still won't get anything done.












No comments:

Post a Comment