Tuesday 19 February 2013

Next little build

I have decided to build a polytunnel / another greenhouse on my little plot,the part it going to get built on was earmarked for flowers. I will have space to put some flowers but not as many,but will put some more flowers with the bulbs I planted last year so alls not lost .

The new build is going to be built out of 4 large pallets just need 2 more that make the bottom,the curved part for the top is out of the round section from a trampoline already have 4 sections may get some more. Then covered in Perspex from work to enclose it then either leave it clear,or cover with some sheeting to make a tunnel.

Going to build it near the path so if its a tall one it won't cast a shadow on the next plot,with the space at the back of it I'm making another section to collect more leaves.


Will be sorting a bark path out so we can get to the leaves and save walking on the mud,I have put some carpet tiles down as a temp path till I get the other one sorted.










No comments:

Post a Comment