Saturday 19 January 2013

It's Been a while

It's a while since my last post couldn't do much on the plot due to the weather ,also I've been a bit under the weather so not done a lot at all. Think we had a good few days a week or so back in between the rain and snow,would of been good to get some little bits done but not late now. Anyway onwards and forwards we must make a start for this veg feast of growing, I've gone through all my seeds and sorted them out on what to plant each month. On the pack instruction it says plant from this date forward,but that depends which part of the country you are in South seems to plant early and north a little later. I cant wait to get started and reaping the rewards later on in the year,going to try and grow a little more than last year but saying that i said the same last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment