Wednesday 30 January 2013

Feels like I've lost interest

I don't know if it's the weather we've been having and put a damper on things or it's just me,but I want to go and play on the plot but can't be bothered to go. I know I've only dug half the plot over but going to try some different ways to improve the soil,but with me having at the moment tennis elbow and maybe arthritis in my arm its going to be a long slog. I'm hoping once I start growing in the next few months, i will be excited as I was on the first day of owning an allotment.

I've got all my seeds now for what I want for this season,unless I see something else that I fancy growing. All onion and spuds have been bought but may get some more onions,as I am on my last half bag of onions as we speak so will have to get shop bought ones soon. I have planted some onions at the end of last year to get an early crop,but I don't think these are doing well but will have to check them out soon.

Sorry for moaning.







No comments:

Post a Comment