Sunday 18 November 2012

Weeding and leaf mould.

That's another section weeded and sorted,the part I weeded is the place I put the unknown bulbs in. Still have to get some more bulbs or flowers to fill this section,but will buy them over the next few weeks.

I sorted another part of the
Path out today, most of the
Path is barked but needed to be finished. I had bit of bark stored and needed using,so I filled quite a bit up along the fence so it's just around the shed that needs doing.

I had some leafs stored in a corner of the allotment ready to be used,it had rotted down quite a bit so I bagged it up ready to use. So with the space left I filled it up with leafs left by the council,so once this has broken down I will use it next year to improve the soil.











No comments:

Post a Comment